The festival season has ended and the aftermath of the festivities can be a real bad sight for sore eyes. Once the festival season is over your home becomes even more cluttered and messy than what it was before festivals. Don't you agree?
- The first thing is, don't be hard on yourself. If can't do all of it at once, don't worry! Do it as you go.
- You can't do it all alone, you shouldn't. Give some work to your husband and kids too. A nice way to teach your kids about cleanliness and how family members should cooperate each other.
- Clean up the clutter by sorting the things and putting them in different bins or bags. You can arrange them or put them in a place later when you have some extra time in hands. This will clear up the surface and now you can dust and mop easily.
- Keep all your cleaning supplies in a convenient area in a caddy for a quick access.
- Using vacuum cleaner instead of a broom will speed up the cleaning process and you can get rid of all the dirt and grime quickly. Start from the top and work your way towards the bottom.
- This post-festive ambiance is the most unpleasant part of such occasions as the leftover utensils, stains & dirty sink invites the creepy crawling cockroaches. To save from the cockroaches created havoc not only in the kitchen but all around the house, make it a point to always keep LAL HIT handy for such post-festive cleaning. #SayNoToFoodPoisoning
- Use cleaning agents that are easy to work with and are multi-purpose too like hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, vinegar etc.
- It is always a better idea to clean up the clutter or mess as soon as it happens.
All these are small tricks and tips that can save you a lot of time. Hope you find this helpful.
Stay tuned to check out a beautiful and collected home of a multi talented personality!!